Welcoming in 2018 seems almost surreal. This was a year of so many changes, so looking back on 2017 was a bit sentimental. We’re in a new city, a new home and life seems to have changed significantly (all for the good, of course). Today I’m sharing the Best of 2017 — from printables to recipes to dog treats and MORE!
BEST OF 2017
The blog is officially six years old and going strong — my cup runneth over, friends. A big thanks to each of you for being a part of this journey. YOU (the readers, the brands and Mediavine (my ad publisher) are all a part of this blogs success. I’m blessed and grateful. THANK YOU!
Here is what you, the readers, have chosen as the Best of 2017. These posts were photographed, written and visited the most this past year. If you’re new to the blog, feel free to click around — I hope you find some inspiration.
ONE: Peanut Butter and Coconut Oil Dog Treats
TWO: Tuna Casserole Recipe
THREE: Homemade Iced Coffee
FOUR: 2017 Vintage Inspired Botanical Calendar
p.s. Snag the 2018 Botanical Calendar too!
FIVE: Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree | Tips for Care
SIX: Rustic Holiday Ornament
SEVEN: 20+ Coffee Puns | Just Brew It Printable
EIGHT: Spring Flowers Printable Wall Art
NINE: Tuna Macaroni Salad
TEN: Perfect Cast Iron Barbecue Drumsticks
BONUS: 20+ Mason Jar Accessories
And that’s a wrap! What was your favorite post of 2017? Please share them with me in the comments. And, if you have suggestions for posts in the new year, let me know!
You MUST check out the TOP posts from some of my blogging friends too. You’re sure to find some incredible inspiration amongst these 30+ talented bloggers. I shared the name of their #1 post, but you have to click through to SEE it and all the others. Enjoy!
- Valentine Yarn Hearts via TIDBITS
- Watercolor Bunny via Finding Silver Pennies
- 15 Easy to Care for Plants via Stacy Risenmay
- Updating an Oak Kitchen without Painting via Julie Blanner
- Peanut Butter and Coconut Oil Dog Treats via Live Laugh Rowe (ME!)
- DIY Giant Paper Flowers via Maison De Pax
- How our Laminate Floors are Holding Up Two Years Later via House by Hoff
- DIY Knife Holder via Town and Country Living
- The Prettiest Vanities via Summer Adams
- Painted Basement Ceiling Remodel via Unskinny Boppy
- Our Patio via Zevy Joy
- Master Bedroom Update Reveal via Decor Gold Designs
- Sweet Pink and White Toddler Bedroom Reveal A Burst of Beautiful
- Secrets to Painting Pinecones the Right Way via Shabbyfufu
- DIY Tile Tabletop via Seeking Lavendar Lane
- New England Paint Colors via Nina Hendrick Design Co.
- Craftsman Porch Columns via Shades of Blue Interiors
- French Blue Dresser Makeover via Bless’er House
- Top 5 Tips to Make your Home Cozy and Inviting via ZDesign at Home
- Decked & Styled Spring Home Tour via Life on Virginia Street
- Rustic Beach House Chandelier Makeover via The Wicker House
- Modern Farmhouse Master Bedroom Makeover via Cherished Bliss
- How I Survive the Paleo and Whole 30 Diet Nesting with Grace
- Arm Knit Blanket via Place of my Taste
- DIY Industrial Printer Cart via Simply Designing
- Farmhouse Kitchen Makeover via AKA Design
- Spring Home Tour via Rooms FOR Rent
- The Ultimate Guide to DIY Antique Mirrors via So Much Better with Age
- Under $500 Laundry Room Reveal via French Country Cottage
- How to Make a Drop Cloth Wreath via Thistlewood Farms
- Introducing Fall Decor to Your Home with Neutral Pumpkin Styling via Designthusiasm
- Spring Master Bedroom via Love Grows Wild
- How to Organize Everything in your Entire House! A 10 Week Challenge & Plan via The Happy Housie
Adios 2017! Let’s expect great things in 2018.
Be sure to visit with me here too:
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Google+
Leave a Reply