I have a super simple and delicious recipe for you today. If you like noodles, tuna and casseroles — then you’re in luck! This Tuna Casserole Recipe will not disappoint. In fact, you might want to double it!
Family Friendly Tuna Casserole Recipe
Family dinners were a BIG deal growing up. Since I can remember, my Mom had dinner on the table at 5 o’clock every night. While mom cooked, my sister and I would set the table. All five of us would then gather around the table, bless the food and dig in. During dinner, we chatted about the day, homework, church activities, etc.
This Tuna Casserole is something I’ve been enjoying for a long time. Throughout the years, as I whip up this dish, I’m always reminded of family dinners. Be that as it may, it’s now comfort food at it’s finest.
So, are you ready to take a look at how quickly you can pull this noodle casserole together? Let’s do this!
- 1/2 Bag Medium Egg Noodles
- 1 -12 oz. can evaporated milk
- 1 -10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 -5 oz. can of tuna, drained
- Set oven at 350.
- Cook noodles according to package directions and drain.
- Mix together the evaporated milk, cream of mushroom soup and tuna fish in sauce pan. Heat through until creamy.
- Place noodles in 1 1/2 quart casserole dish and pour sauce over noodles.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
And while that sounds delicious on it’s own, one must not forget to serve with peas and apple sauce. Maybe peas aren’t your thing, so serve with a vegetable of choice. However, my recipe card says to serve with peas and apple sauce — so peas and apple sauce it is. Plus, you get both your fruits and vegetables. Boom!
Be sure to visit with me here too:
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter |Google+
Leave a Reply