Eggnog Cheesecake Dessert Cups
These Eggnog Cheesecake Cups with graham cracker crust are so creamy, festive and delicious! The finishing touch is topping it with some cool whip and a few sprinkles of the graham cracker crust.
Considering my true love for eggnog, I can’t believe that I’ve only shared one other eggnog recipe. That is all kinds of crazy town. Note to self — make more recipe with eggnog.
Be sure to sign up for my email to get
new recipes and creative ideas
sent right to your inbox!
The first thing that comes to mind when I think of cheesecake? The Cheesecake Factory. Their Key Lime Cheesecake is my all-time favorite.
Would you believe that I’ve never made a cheesecake? Nope. I’ve made Easy No-Bake Cheesecake Cups and this No-Bake Cheesecake Mousse, but never a cheesecake. I think I’m afraid it will be a big flop. I have a spring-form pan and all. Haha. Another item to add to my to-do list, maybe? Yup.
Funny enough, my husband made a cheesecake when we were dating — it’s a favorite of his. However, I recently found single slices of Original Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake in the freezer section at Walmart. Every now and then, I’ll pick up a couple of slices. It’s a delicious little treat.
With all that being said, I’m excited to share this amazing Eggnog Cheesecake in single portions with you. If you enjoy eggnog and cheesecake, you’re in for a real treat. We enjoyed every morsel.
And I love my little dessert spoons from Hearth and Hand with Magnolia. They’re the perfect size for these jelly jar desserts. They have an old look to them too (probably not obvious in the picture though).
Ready to make some of this festive delicious-ness? Yes, please.
How to Make No-Bake Eggnog Cheesecake Dessert Cups
Start by mixing the graham cracker crumbs with the butter and place in the bottom of each jelly jar. Let set in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
Mix cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until creamy. Add in eggnog, rum extract, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Beat until fully blended.
In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. Fold eggnog mixture into the whipping cream. Divide evenly among the small jelly jars and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
Eggnog Cheesecake Cups
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs (or 15 crushed graham crackers)
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar and stir to combine.
- Press crust mixture into the bottom of each 4 oz jelly jar.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes for the crust to firm up.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
- Add in eggnog, rum extract, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Beat until fully blended.
- In another bowl, whip heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold eggnog mixture into whipped cream.
- Divide evenly among the ten 4 oz. jelly jars.
- Refrigerate at least 2-3 hours before serving.
- Garnish with whipped topping, graham cracker crumbs and/or nutmeg.
Hugs and Blessings!