I might have a slight infatuation with mini desserts. When I made this New York-Style Cheesecake Mousse, I was so excited to use my new shot glasses from IKEA. I mean, little desserts are so fun and light on the guilt, right? This super easy No-Bake Cheesecake Mousse is amazing, friends… prepare yourself, as I’m sure you’ll want to dive into the entire bowl!
If you love cheesecake, you’re in a for a real treat. With only 20 minutes for prep (plus chilling time), this mini dessert is a great dish for smaller gatherings.
|Easy No-Bake Cheesecake Mousse|| |
- 1 package (8 oz) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup confectioner's sugar
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- ½ cup graham cracker
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, vanilla and confectioner's sugar until fluffy. Fold in whipped cream.
- Divide among 12 small dessert dishes.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine cracker crumbs and sugar in a small bowl; add butter and mix well. Press to ¼" thickness on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Just before serving, crumble graham cracker mixture; sprinkle over mousse.
Hungry yet? Gosh, my mouth is watering just thinking about how delicious this Cheesecake Mousse is yummy this was. With the warmer temperatures rolling in, keep this no-bake recipe in your back pocket.
I’ll tell you a secret — it tastes even better after sitting in the fridge overnight. Be sure to swing back and let me know what you think!
Looking for another mini delicious dessert? Give these Banana Pudding Shots a try.
Do you have a favorite mini dessert? I’d love to hear — here’s to yummy, mini desserts!