This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Glad & M&M’S®. All opinions are 100% mine.
How many of you have been slaving away in the kitchen with all of your holiday baking? Confession, I’m not doing much this year. I’ve done some — and will be sharing one of those yummy recipes with you today. Like I’ve said before, I’ve been on a bit of a peppermint roll this year… and today is no exception! This past weekend I spent a little time in the kitchen whipping up some holiday goodies with M&M’s®. #nomnomnom
|Peppermint Christmas Crunch|| |
- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 1 (12 oz) bag Wilton Vanilla Candy Melts
- 1 cup broken pretzel pieces
- 1 (9 oz) bag White Chocolate Peppermint M&Ms, exclusively at Target
- Festive Sprinkles
- Pop popcorn in an air popper into a large bowl.
- Remove any unpopped popcorn kernels.
- Toss in broken pretzel pieces and M&Ms.
- Melt Vanilla Candy Melts in a microwave safe bowl according to package directions.
- Drizzle half of melted chips over popcorn mixture, then stir, tossing gently a few times with a rubber spatula. I added a few sprinkles here, but not necessary.
- Drizzle remaining half of melted chips over popcorn, and gently stir mixture until evenly coated. Pour mixture onto wax paper and sprinkle entire mixture evenly with sprinkles before chocolate sets.
- Allow to cool and harden, then gently break into pieces and store in an airtight container.
Looking for some more holiday recipes?