I love dessert, that is no secret. Seriously, I must have the biggest sweet tooth on the planet. A favorite of mine is cheesecake too. So, you can imagine my excitement in making (and enjoying) these Easy No-Bake Cheesecake Cups. Dee-lish!
Easy No-Bake Cheesecake Cups
While I’m sure that I’ve mentioned this before, I thought I might say it once again… I have several binders with recipes that I’ve stashed from magazines, newspapers, photocopies, friends, etc.
This no-bake cheesecake recipe was a delight to find. Did I mention there’s a hint of coffee in it as well? Yepper! If you like coffee and cheesecake, then you’ll be pleasantly surprised to know that this recipe is for YOU!
Frozen in a muffin pan and thawed at room temperature for serving, this is a dessert worth trying!
|Easy No-Bake Cheesecake Cups|| |
- 12 oz premade pound cake
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 14 oz can condensed milk
- ½ cup raspberry preserves
- 1 box instant cheesecake flavored pudding
- Brew double-strength coffee of choice by doubling the amount of ground coffee you would normally use. Pour ¾ cup into mixing bowl.
- Crumble pound cake over coffee and mix until the coffee soaks through.
- Press pound cake mixture into bottom of muffin pan, approximately ½ full.
- Blend cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth. Add pudding powder and whip until firm.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture on top of pound cake mixture.
- Place in freezer for 4-6 hours and remove with knife.
- Let sit at room temperature for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Microwave raspberry preserves for 30-40 second and drizzle over cheesecake cups.
These cheesecake cups will not disappoint! Eat plain or add any topping of choice and impress your family and friends with these tasty treats. Chocolate syrup, cool whip, strawberries, caramel sauce, and more! You could probably have a little cheesecake dessert bar, the kids would LOVE that.
If you think these no-bake cheesecake cups sound good, you might also enjoy these desserts!