Happy hellos from my little corner of the world. I’m hoping to head to the farmers market this morning, do a teenie bit of work and chill the rest of the day. Doesn’t that sound like perfection? How about you? Any fun plans?
Be sure to sign up for my email to get
new recipes and creative ideas
sent right to your inbox!
1. Let’s start with a random fact, shall we? Do you know what mammals (besides humans) can keep a beat? It’s a sea lion.
2. I’m officially driving my husband’s monster truck (aka a Dodge Ram) while I wait for my car. I can only imagine how I look sitting behind the wheel of his truck, but I do feel like I own the road while driving it. Haha. Wink wink.
5. I’m working on a fall tablescape. I’m super excited, fingers crossed that it all comes together. How does a sneak peek sound? Here’s the tablecloth. I’m loving the colors.
6. My ring came from Lisa Leonard Designs… in memory of my sweet boys. I was so happy that both Buster and Parker’s names fit. You can’t see both names in the picture, but the ring is perfect. I miss them so much. ❤️
7. Last weekend Steve and I took the camper to Branson for a long weekend. The family joined us on Sunday afternoon for a barbecue. It was a much-needed time away.
I got to do a little reading too — The Return by Nicholas Sparks. He’s one of my favorite authors. I’m a sucker for a good love story.
Around the Web:
The search for Candy Corn seems to be trending on Pinterest. Particularly here in the Midwest too. Soooo, I thought I’d share a few of my candy corn-themed posts with you.