Looking for something to cool you off in the summer heat?
These Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt Bars are sure to cool us down!
Oh the joys of summer! Family picnics. Trips to the park. Amusement parks. Aaaand the delicious cold treats that we can delight ourselves with on those hot, sticky days — like indulging in ice cream, churro caramel vanilla shake, iced coffee, smoothies and the list goes on! It’s refreshing and offsets our sweet cravings!
Growing up, I can remember spending many afternoons in the pool and mom coming out with popsicles. One our of our favorite summer treats were the Schwan push-up pops. Eating them in the sweltering heat as they dripped onto the porch. Sweet memories!
Today I’m sharing an adapted version of a Nabisco dessert that are on the lighter side! These Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt Bars are pure bliss, friends. With only 2 points per bar, even I get to enjoy them while sticking to my Weight Watchers diet. Score!
Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt Bars
- 10-1/2 low fat graham crackers
- 3/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup banana chopped
- 1 cup plaint Greek yogurt
- 1 heaping cup lite cool whip thawed
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Line 9-inch square pan with foil. Be sure the ends of the foil extend up and over the sides of your pan.
- Arrange half of the graham cracker pieces into three rows of 7 pieces each along the bottom of pan.
- Pulse strawberries in blender, then add banana and blend.
- Spoon fruit into medium bowl. Stir in whipped topping, yogurt and vanilla extract.
- Spread over graham pieces in pan and top with remaining graham pieces, aligning them over the bottom layer.
- Place is freezer for 4 hours.
- Lift dessert from pan and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Cut between grahams into 21 bars.