20+ Fall Cocktails to Enjoy
With autumn comes a lot of my favorite things — cool weather, all-things pumpkin, apple recipes and fall cocktails to enjoy by a bonfire. So, I rounded up a few fall drink recipes that I thought you might want to make and enjoy with friends.
My favorite fall drink is the Hot Caramel Apple Cider and Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks — both are non-alcoholic. If you’re interested in making a Pumpkin Spice Latte at home, this recipe from Inspired Taste looks and sounds pretty amazing.
So, if I were to be completely honest with you, I really don’t drink much at all. And if I were to pick a favorite cocktail, it would be the Amaretto Sour. That is sooooo good, but it’s not really a fall cocktail.
Back to the subject at hand… for those of you who like to try new cocktails and maybe host a happy hour every now and again — be sure to give some of these fall cocktails recipes a try. Mmmmkay? Number 8 sounds pretty tasty.
Alrighty, let’s take a look at some of these fall cocktails — you’re sure to find a new favorite! Enjoy.
1. Autumn Apple Rose Sangria via Wholefully
2. Fall Apple Cider Pear Vodka Cocktail via A Bubbly Life
3. Spiced Vodka Cranberry Fall Cocktail via Boxwood Avenue
4. Pumpkin Spice Moscow Mule via Freut Cake
5. Smashing Pumpkin Cocktail via Tidy Mom
6. Caramel Apple Cocktail via Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
7. Caramel Apple Cider Vodka Slush Cocktail via Everyday Eileen
8. Pumpkin Spice White Russian via The Happier Homemaker
9. Whipped Apple Cocktail via The Tiptoe Fairy
10. Vanilla Brandy Cider via Nellie Bellie
11. Fall Cocktails in a Pitcher: How-To (aka Sangria) via Live Laugh Rowe
There’s always time for fall cocktails…
12. Thanksgiving Punch via Sugar and Soul
13. Apple Cider Bourbon Slush via Julie Blanner
14. Spiced Pear Bellinis via Happy Go Lucky
15. Hard Cider Cranberry Kombucha Mimosa via Wholefully
16. Caramel Apple Moscow Mule via Tidy Mom
17. Spiced Whiskey Cider via Savory Experiments
18. Pumpkin Pie Martini via Happy Go Lucky
19. Apple Cider Ginger Beer Cocktail via DIY Candy
20. Royal Pomegranate Apple Cocktail via Craving Some Creativity
21. Amaretto Apple Cider Cocktail via Who Needs a Cape
22. Bourbon Maple Leaf Cocktail via The Kitchen is My Playground
23. Pumpkin Spice White Russian via Homemade Food Junkie
Maybe cocktails aren’t your thing. I get it. Here are some additional recipes (that are not fall cocktails) to inspire you. The Apple Crisp and Pumpkin Dump Cake are two of my favorites. Mmmmm….