Ground Turkey Lettuce Wraps packed with vegetables and guilt free! Grab a skillet and fire up a burner, these are easy and delicious.
While watching what you eat, it’s always a win-win to find recipes that are low in points but packed with protein. Turkey and vegetables never seem to disappoint.
I’m not a poster child for Weight Watchers, I admit to that. I enjoy a cheat day once a week (Fridays) and I’m guilty of taking a week off from weighing in because I atetoo much cake from my husbands birthday (this past week). Yep, that’s me.
However, if there’s one thing I am proud of — I always get back on track. This is a journey for me and slow and steady wins the race, right?
One thing that I’m learning is that you don’t always have to give up on the things you love. For example, I love tacos — and lettuce wraps can really make up for that with very little to no guilt. And, honestly, there are so many variables!
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/8 tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup coleslaw mix, shredded cabbage and carrots
- 1 cup ground turkey breast (98% lean), cooked
- 1/2 cup brown rice, cooked
- 3-4 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup Kraft Fat Free Cheddar Cheese, optional
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat; add garlic and cook. Stir until lightly browned. Add slaw and sauté until tender.
- Add cooked ground turkey, season to taste and heat through.
- Spoon 1/3 of slaw mixture and rice onto Bibb lettuce leaf. Top with cheese and repeat with remaining ingredients. Roll when ready to eat.