Game Day Recipes — Snacks, Apps and More!
Woop Woop! The big game is right around the corner and we all know what that means, lots of munchies while cheering for our team(s). Right? Today I’ve rounded up some delicious game day recipes — over 25 of them, to be exact.
I’m not a big football fan, but I’ll watch it on occasion. For example, if it’s a team I like and/or the Super Bowl. I always watch the Super Bowl… mainly to see the commercials and the half time show.
Confession. I really don’t know all the ins and outs about football — I have a very general idea of how it all works. Maybe that’s why I’m not a big fan. Haha.
However, I do know one thing — there’s always food involved when the games are on, especially the Super Bowl. So, let’s take a look at these delicious options. Enjoy.
Be sure to sign up for my email to get new
recipes and creative ideas sent right to your inbox!
1. Margarita Lime Baked Chicken Wings via Around My Family Table
2. Sweet and Spicy Nut and Pretzel Mix via Floating Kitchen
3. Cowboy Caviar Salsa via Becky’s Best Bites
4. Game Day Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Ball via Kenarry
5. Pretzel Roll Sliders via Farm Fresh Feasts
6. Barbecue Chicken Meatballs via Live Laugh Rowe
Game Day Recipe: Barbecue Chicken Meatballs
7. Fried Chicken Buffalo Pretzel Sliders via Mariah’s Pleasing Plates
8. Crispy Lemon Chicken Wings via Dinner at the Zoo
9. Slow Cooker Honey Teriyaki Meatballs via Bless This Mess
10. BBQ Chicken Pizza via Baking Beauty
11. Parmesan Chicken Nuggets via Live Laugh Rowe
Game Day Recipe: Parmesan Chicken Nuggets
12. Herbed Feta Spread via Live Laugh Rowe
13. Ranch Rosemary Chicken Kabobs via The Suburban Mom
14. Baked Hot Pastrami Sliders via Around My Family Table
15. Twice Baked Potato Skins via Slice of Kitchen Life
16. Cashew Coconut Chicken Bites via Floating Kitchen
17. Buffalo Chicken Sliders via Live Laugh Rowe
Game Day Recipe: Buffalo Chicken Sliders
18. Healthy Black Bean Dip via Bless This Mess
19. Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip via Life Made Sweeter
20. Buffalo Chicken Fries via The Cozy Cook
21. Chicken Waffle Sliders via Food Folks and Fun
22. Thai Sweet Potato Skins via Kitchen Sanctuary
23. Baked Buffalo Wings via Live Laugh Rowe
Game Day Recipe: Baked Buffalo Wings
24. Hot Corn Dip via Mom Endeavors
25. Slow Cooker Sloppy Joe Sliders via About a Mom
26. Salsa Sloppy Joes via Live Laugh Rowe
27. Barbecued Peanuts via Love Bakes Good Cakes
28. Dilly Oyster Crackers via Live Laugh Rowe
Game Day Recipe: Dilly Oyster Crackers
The only question is what game day recipes will you be serving? And just in case you’re looking for a couple of football-themed activities, check these out: Football Word Scramble and these super cute Super Bowl Party Favors.
Hugs and Blessings!
*This post was originally published on September 14, 2015. I updated some of the links and text in January 2020.