Feta Cheese. What do you think? I’d say in the last couple of years I’ve truly fallen in love with it, particularly in Greek Salads. My mouth is watering as I type this, HA! My mom introduced me to this recipe and, friends, this is one to put in the books! May I introduce you to this delectable Herbed Feta Spread?
This spread is a perfect blend of fresh herbs and feta cheese makes for a great pairing with fresh vegetables, pita bread and/or crackers.
Herbed Feta Spread
- 6 ounces feta cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill plus torn sprigs for serving
- Kosher slat and freshly ground black pepper optional
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Blend feta and splashes of water in food processor.
- Transfer to a medium bowl and mix in parsley, mint, and chopped dill.
- Season with salt and pepper, optional.
- Drizzle with oil and top with dill sprigs.
- Serve with sliced pitas, crackers, or vegetables! Makes a great sandwich spread as well.
Garnish the spread with dill for extra flavor and color!
If you love feta cheese, you’ll enjoy every bite of this dish.
Care to stay in the loop? I’d love to have you!
Catch me snapping + sharing pictures over on Instagram.
Subscribe to Updates | Like on Facebook | Follow on Pinterest
Leave a Reply