Feta Cheese. What do you think? I’d say in the last couple of years I’ve truly fallen in love with it, particularly in Greek Salads. My mouth is watering as I type this, HA! My mom introduced me to this recipe and, friends, this is one to put in the books! May I introduce you to this delectable Herbed Feta Spread?
Herbed Feta Spread
- 6 ounces feta cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill plus torn sprigs for serving
- Kosher slat and freshly ground black pepper optional
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Blend feta and splashes of water in food processor.
- Transfer to a medium bowl and mix in parsley, mint, and chopped dill.
- Season with salt and pepper, optional.
- Drizzle with oil and top with dill sprigs.
- Serve with sliced pitas, crackers, or vegetables! Makes a great sandwich spread as well.