Happy Hump Day! We’ve made it half way through the week. Woo-hoo! What have you been up to? I had a fabulous weekend of pure laziness and, well, it’s creeped into my week just a bit. Hee-Hee. Do you know what? It felt soooo good to just sit on the couch and watch movies, walk hand in hand with my hubby at the mall and eat a few too many meals out! However, work always awaits… at-least I love what I do, right?
Anywho, I recently tried a new recipe that my mom shared with me using my new Pampered Chef brownie pans. It’s low-fat (only 1 point each on Weight Watchers) and delicious! We all know what that means… SCORE! Skinny Pineapple Angel Loaves.Fluffy and moist loaves with crushed pineapple make for the perfect (and light) summer treat! Whether its a snack or a dessert at your next picnic, you’ll be pleasantly surprised with each delectable bite.
|Skinny Pineapple Angel Loaves|| |
- 1 box Angel Food cake mix
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, 20 oz. can
- Line brownie bar pan with cupcake liners. (Regular cupcake liners will go square when filled).
- Mix cake mix and pineapple thoroughly.
- Fill each liner with mixture.
- Bake on 350 for 15 minutes
WW+ Point Value: 1 point per cupcake.