Attention banana bread lovers. It’s time to take your banana bread game up a notch with this recipe by swirling in some delicious Nutella. Are you drooling with excitement? Nevertheless, this Nutella Banana Bread recipe is sure to be a new favorite.
Be sure to sign up for my email to get
new recipes and creative ideas
sent right to your inbox!
I admit that I don’t eat a lot of bananas, but I do like them. However, I do tend to lean towards recipes with bananas. Whether they require fresh bananas or over-ripened bananas, I’m open to a good banana recipe.
And this Nutella Banana Bread is no exception. Yum!
Is Nutella and Banana good?
Yes! Nutella and banana go together as well as peanut butter and banana go together. Pairing the fruit with the spread makes it a healthier snack too. Ahem, like these Nutella Stuffed Bananas.
So whether its breakfast, snack time or just a treat with a cup of coffee — this Nutella Banana Bread is worth a try.
Let’s take a look at how easy it is to pull together.
How to make Nutella Banana Bread
Combine butter, eggs, and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
Fold in the flour and baking soda until the batter is smooth. After that, fold in the over-ripened bananas.
Add half of the batter to the bread pan. Tap/shake pan for batter to settle.
Add 1/2 cup of Nutella along the batter and swirl.
Add remaining batter and spread the remainder of the Nutella over the top (see inset on the above picture).
Bake at 350º F for approximately an hour and fifteen minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center of the loaf.
Cool and enjoy! A slice of yum is coming your way. 😋
Nutella Banana Bread
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 4 over ripened bananas
- 3/4 cup Nutella, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the melted butter, eggs, and sugar.
- Fold in the flour and baking soda until the batter is smooth.
- Fold in the over-ripened bananas.
- Add 1/2 of the batter to a greased bread pan. Shake pan for the batter to settle.
- Add 1/2 cup of Nutella to the top of the batter and swirl it in.
- Add remaining batter. Spread the remaining 1/4 cup of Nutella across the top of the batter.
- Bake in the oven at 350º for 70-75 minutes. Using a cake tester or toothpick, poke the loaf in the center to make sure the loaf is cooked throughout.
- Let cool and enjoy!