Do you enjoy Mexican food? Well, today is your lucky day. From chicken to beef to pork and more — I’m sharing over TWENTY of the Best Taco recipes to try! I love them in all shapes and sizes. However, I probably eat more chicken and bean tacos than anything.
How about you? Do you have a favorite? And what is your preference on the shell? Hard or Soft? That’s a tough one for me because I kind of like them both (just depends what I’m in the mood for).
Add a basket of tortilla chips to the mix and, well, that’s just pure bliss. Sometimes that’s all I want to eat when we go to a Mexican restaurant. LOL. However, they can fill you right up too.
Anywho, my mom would make homemade soft shells and have a taco bar spread out on the counter or table. It became one of my favorite family nights — and it was sooooooo good
Ready for a taco or two?
- Grilled Portobello Mushroom via Salt and Lavender
- Crispy Coconut Lime Baked Cauliflower via Veggie Inspired
- Skillet Chicken Tacos via Live Laugh Rowe
- Best Fish Tacos Recipe via Low Carb Yum
- Loaded Guacamole Vegetarian Taco via Soup Addict
- Easy Ground Beef via The Forked Spoon
- Walnut Meat Tacos via V Nutrition and Wellness
- Instant Pot Chicken via A Mind Full Mom
- Pan Fried Beef via Mantitlement
- Ranch BLT Chicken via Let’s Dish Recipes
- Tacos Dorados de papa (fried potato tacos) via Kitchen Gidget
- Instant Pot Ground Turkey via Killing Thyme
- Shredded Chicken via Live Laugh Rowe
- Ground Pork with Apple Slaw via Salt and Lavender
- Carne Asada Street Tacos via My Crazy Good Life
- Teriyaki Tempeh via V Nutrition and Wellness
- Bacon Cheeseburger via The Kittchen
- Traeger Blackened Fish via Or Whatever You Do
- Quinoa Tacos via My Crazy Good Life
- Slow Cooker Turkey Mole via Mantitlement
- Bell Pepper & Chickpea Tacos w/ Avocado Green Chile Sauce via Veggie Inspired
- BBQ Chicken via Salt and Lavender
- Ground Turkey Lettuce via Live Laugh Rowe
- Blackened Salmon via House of Nash Eats
Be sure to visit with me here too:
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Google+
Leave a Reply