This Salmon Fettuccine Alfredo recipe is brought to you by Lagostina. All opinions about the product are mine.
Sometimes it’s so refreshing to try something new! I tend to be a creature of habit — even in the kitchen. We have a lot of go-to recipes that are easy, delicious, and safe (haha). Speaking of go-to recipes, one of our favorites is Fettuccine Alfredo, but we’ve never tried it with salmon. Who knew it would taste so good? Salmon Fettuccine Alfredo is an extraordinarily twist to an everyday favorite dish!
Would you believe that it was my first time to make my own Alfredo sauce too? At first I was a little intimidated by the idea, but it was so easy and tasted amazing!
For this recipe, I used my brand new Lagostina’s NEW Luminosa cookware! They’re a beautiful stainless steel and have these unique hammered lids that are stunning. The premium stainless steel cooking surface maintains the food’s flavor perfectly; so you can savor every bite.
Since they have stay-cool stainless steel handles, taking it from stove-to-table was a flawless transition too.
Salmon Fettuccine Alfredo
- 8-10 oz Fettuccine
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 oz whipped cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 2 6 oz pouches Pink Salmon (skinless and boneless)
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add whipped cream cheese, garlic and garlic powder.
- Whisk until everything is combined and smooth, approximately 2 minutes.
- Combine heavy whipping cream and milk in a bowl and slowly add into the cream cheese mixture, whisking constantly.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the fresh Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and continue to cook until desired thickness. If the sauce thickens too much, add milk to thin it.
- Add the lemon juice, basil and salmon. Stir well.
- Add the pasta and toss everything until well combined.
- Sprinkle parsley on top and serve immediately.
After dinner is served, it’s time for clean-up. Due to the fact we’ve had hand wash only pans for YEARS, the hubs was ecstatic to learn our new pans are dishwasher safe. I love the sophisticated look that my new Lagostina pans bring to the kitchen.
How about a giveaway?
I’d love for YOU to enjoy a couple of pieces from the Luminosa Set!
Be sure to enter for a chance to win below! Good luck.