If you enjoy a little heat in your snacks — these Sriracha Snacks are for YOU! From popcorn to ice cream, you’re sure to find something new and exciting to try!
I’m not a fan of hot foods or snacks, but my husband is! He adds hot sauce to just about everything. When we first got married I was totally offended that he added it to all of his food… I mean, am I that bad of a cook?!?!
Nine years later and he still does it, but I’ve come to peace with it. HA! He loves my cooking and he loves his hot sauce, so it’s a match made in heaven for him.
Each and every recipe includes sriracha — ENJOY!
20 Amazing Sriracha Snacks
- Sriracha Bacon Fried Rice Balls via Shared Appetite
- Mango Hummus via Sweet Little Kitchen
- Bacon Ritzwiches via Spend With Pennies
- Baked Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings via The Comfort of Cooking
- Chocolate Sriracha Ice Cream via Vegan Yack Attack
- BBQ Sauce and Greek Yogurt Blue Cheese for Chips via How Sweet Eats
- Sesame Ginger Popcorn via Bake Your Day
- Sweet and Spicy Cheese Ball via The Frugal Foodie Mama
- Apricot Pigs in a Blanket via The Frugal Foodie Mama
- Candied Sriracha Cashews via A Farmgirl Dabbles
- Bacon and Sriracha Deviled Eggs via Wholefully
- Whole Wheat Cheese Crackers via An Oregon Cottage
- Maple Oyster Crackers via The Cookie Rookie
- Sriracha Candied Bacon via Macheesmo
- Quinoa Aucchini Chips with Hot Sauce via Wendy Polisi
- Honey Sriracha Chex Mix via Peanut Blossom
- Crispy Lime Chickpeas via The Healthy Maven
- Honey Lime Glazed Cauliflower ‘Wings’ via Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Sriracha Beef Jerky via Leite’s Culinariavia
- Bang Bang Shrimp via Dinner, then Dessert
So, which one do you think you might try first? The jerky looks and sounds AMAZING — and did somebody say bacon? Here’s to a little heat that will make your taste buds do a happy dance!
pssst! If your like me and enjoy the cooler treats, these Frozen Yogurt Recipes fit the bill!