Summer is officially here! Tis the season for frozen treats, BBQ’s and all things S’mores. How about we take a look at a s’more recipe for kids? More specifically, Fireworks S’mores for the win!
Red, white and blue sprinkles and M&M candies create an explosion of flavor!
I don’t know about you, but I LOVE s’mores! They’re just mouthwatering. Recently I started adding peanut butter to the mix. Being an avid peanut butter lover, that simple addition to the s’more is AMAZING.
Oh my glory. Anywho, I digress, but soooo good.
This s’more recipe for kids is a kiddos dream — extra marshmallow, sprinkles, and M&M’s! Hmmm, who could turn that down?
These are incredibly easy to make and each bite is packed with flavor. Kids of all ages will enjoy these. Aaaaand I might have made one behind the scenes with peanut butter. Mmmmm!
Let’s take a look at how you can make these at home without a hot grill or oven!
S'more Recipe for Kids
- 16 graham cracker halves
- 1 cup marshmallow creme Fluff
- 8 S'more marshmallows
- 1 4 oz. bar semisweet chocolate
- M&M's optional
- On a cooling rack over a baking sheet, lay down the 16 graham cracker halves.
- Place 1 s'more marshmallow on 8 of the graham cracker halves. Top with the remaining graham cracker halves.
- Melt semisweet chocolate as directed on packaging.
- Pour 1-2 tablespoons of the melted chocolate on top of each s'more, letting the chocolate drip down the sides.
- Add additional sprinkles to top of each graham cracker (with additional candy, optional).
- Let the chocolate harden at room temperature for an hour. In a hurry? Set in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
You’re ready to nose dive into the computer screen, aren’t you? I can’t say that I blame you. If I had to be perfectly honest, I thought the uncooked marshmallow might have been a little overwhelming (I’m not a big fan of raw marshmallow); however, the semi-sweet chocolate really perfects this s’more recipe!
Let me know what you think! And, here’s a version of this s’more recipe for kids without the patriotic theme. Just adding sprinkles makes them pretty darn cute, huh?
Are you a real s’mores enthusiast? You might enjoy this Turtle S’more Cake too!
Be sure to visit with me here too:
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter |Google+
Leave a Reply