Mmmmmm! I love anything that has the ‘one and done’ idea behind it (hee-hee). And these sheet pan recipes fit the bill. From chicken to pork chops to fish, you’re sure to find a new favorite.
I don’t mind cooking; however, if there is one meal where I tend to fall short in, its dinner. Don’t ask me why, I just seem to lack the motivation most nights. Since it is just the hubs and I, we tend to keep it simple. We have our go-to recipes aaaand we probably eat out more than we should. Insert face palm.
Nevertheless, one-pan or sheet pan dinners can be a real game changer! They keep things simpler and they’re usually packed with different foods and flavors.
20+ Sheet Pan Dinners
- Italian Pork Chop Sheet Pan Dinner via Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Sheet Pan Paleo Philly Cheesesteak via What Great Grandma Ate
- Caprese Chicken Sheet Pan Recipe via The Lean Green Bean
- Pork Chops with Raspberry Ketchup via Healthy Seasonal Recipes
- Sheet Pan Recipe for a Mini Meatloaf Dinner via Live Laugh Rowe
- Garlic Herb Chicken Breasts with Potatoes & Veggies Sheet Pan Meal via Diethood
- Sheet Pan Salmon Dinner via No. 2 Pencil
- Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower and Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner via Snixy Kitchen
- Naked Sheet Pan Tacos via Mantitlement
- Sheet Pan Cod with Asparagus and Cherry Tomatoes via Belly Full
- Chicken and Broccoli Sheet Pan Supper with Honey Sriracha Sauce via Healthy Seasonal Recipes
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas via Meal Prep on Fleek
- Pork Roast with Apples and Acorn Squash Sheet Pan Meal via Mashup Mom
- Steak & Veggies Sheet Pan Dinner via Diethood
- Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetables via Belly Full
- Chicken Sausage and Peppers Healthy Sheet Pan Dinner via Live Laugh Rowe
- Sheet Pan Salmon Dinner with Moroccan Spice via Healthy Seasonal Recipes
- Balsamic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables and Feta via Busy Being Jennifer
- Lemon Garlic Chicken with Potatoes & Carrots via Mashup Mom
- Chipotle Eye Round Roast Meal Prep via Meal Prep on Fleek
- Sheet Pan Fajitas via No. 2 Pencil
Do you have a favorite sheet pan recipe? Share it with me in the comments — I’d love to hear!