Popcorn for the win, friends!! These 20+ Popcorn Recipes can satisfy any of your snack cravings — and there are so many flavors to choose from.
It’s Snack Time!
While some make their popcorn in a bag, air popper, or on the stove — you can simply add some extra flavor! I love-love-love Kettle Corn, but I’ve yet to “make” it. However, Orville Redenbacher’s to the rescue. Plus, I live in an area where Kettle Corn is super popular. I usually buy a couple of large bags when we go to Silver Dollar City too. However, there are vendors at a number of local events too. It’s sweet and salty perfection!
My second favorite popcorn is White Cheddar. The Skinny Pop Popcorn is the one I typically reach for. I can eat a whole bag of that in a sitting. So good.
And one of my all-time favorite homemade popcorn recipes is Caramel Popcorn. I’m not sure why it’s only made aruond the holidays either, because it’s SO GOOD!
20+ Popcorn Recipes for Snacking
- Churro Popcorn Recipe via Ashlee Marie
- Matcha Stovetop Popcorn via Oh How Civilized
- Salted Chocolate Caramel Popcorn via Diethood
- Homemade Caramel Popcorn via Live Laugh Rowe
- Spicy Ranch Popcorn via The Lean Green Bean
- Peanut Butter Cup Popcorn via Healthy Slow Cooking
- SNICKERS Popcorn via Honest and Truly
- Cranberry Caramel Popcorn via Vegan Freezer
- Bourbon Caramel Popcorn via Renee Nicoles Kitchen
- BBQ Spiced Popcorn via Meg’s Everyday Indulgence
- Chili and Lime Popcorn in Coconut Oil via Killing Thyme
- Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Popcorn via Celebrating Sweets
- Dilly Popcorn via Heart Fully Nourished
- Birthday Cake Marshmallow Popcorn via Let’s Dish Recipes
- Everything But the Bagel Popcorn via A Pleasant Little Kitchen
- Homemade Popcorn ‘n Peanuts via Live Laugh Rowe
- Wasabi Popcorn via Brooklyn Farmgirl
- Maple Bacon Popcorn via Salt and Baker
- Caramel Apple Popcorn Recipe via Life Should Cost Less
- Healthy Cinnamon Apple Popcorn via Eating Richly
- Salty Spicy Popcorn via Give Recipe
- Easy Salted Butterscotch Popcorn via Snappy Gourmet
Be sure to visit with me here too:
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Google+
Leave a Reply