Today’s post is sponsored by Nestle Toll House, but my love for their morsels is all my own!
Baking is something that you can do year round and is also one of the ‘sweetest’ gifts you can give. These Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies can be made festive with just a few sprinkles, turning these mouthwatering cookies into the perfect homemade holiday gift!
While growing up, we always gifted homemade goodies for our teachers at school. Whether it was Holiday Gift Cakes or Caramel Corn or a plate of assorted homemade cookies — it was always homemade and gifted from the heart.
Peanut Butter has (and will always) be a favorite of mine, so these Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies are a real treat! They are soooo easy to make too. Perfect for having on-hand for company or for gifting!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
- 1/2 to 1 cup creamy peanut butter*
- 40 butter-flavored crackers
- 1 1/2 cups Nestle® Toll House Premier White Morsels
- 1 1/2 cups Nestle® Toll House Dark Chocolate Morsels.
- Holiday Sprinkles optional
- Spread peanut butter on half of the crackers; top with remaining crackers to make sandwiches. Refrigerate.
- In a microwave dish, melt chocolate chips according to package directions.
- Place on waxed paper until chocolate hardens.
- Sprinkle on holiday sprinkles, optional.
Using sprinkles adds the festive look, don’t you agree? However, the black and white look would make a great New Years Eve party treat too!