Oh pumpkin, how I love thee! Pumpkin Oatmeal, Pumpkin Whip, Pumpkin Spice Lattes, Roasted Pumpkin Spiced Almonds — and, well, all things pumpkin! With the upcoming holidays, we’ll all be eating our fair share of Pumpkin Pie too. What if I told you I have the perfect Bisquick Holiday Make-Ahead recipe? Impossibly Easy Mini Pumpkin Pies!
Even better is that this is made with ingredient you most likely already have on hand! This is an easy crowd pleasing recipe that will allow you to spend for time with family and friends than in the kitchen slaving away cooking!
Impossibly Easy Mini Pumpkin Pies
- 1 cup canned pumpkin not pumpkin pie mix
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup frozen thawed whipped topping, if desired
- Heat over to 375. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In a medium bow, stir all ingredients expect whipped topping until blended. Pour 1/4 cup of mixture into each muffin cup.
- Bake approximately 30 minutes or until muffin tops are golden brown an edge are starting to pull away from the sides of pan.
- Cool 10 minutes. With thin knife, loosen sides of pies from pan; remove from pan and place top sides up on cooling rack. Cool 10 minutes longer, and serve with 1 generous tablespoon whipped topping.
I sprinkled a dash of cinnamon on mine too! Deliciousness, coming right up. These mini treats are the perfect size and as good as (if not better) than a slice of pumpkin pie. And when I say these are impossibly easy, I am not exaggerating. One of the easiest dessert recipes I’ve made in a long time! These are definitely on my Thanksgiving Day menu. Give them a try and let me know what you think!
Are you ready to #getyourbettyon?
Let’s do this — impossibly easy, here we come!