An easy Weight Watchers recipe with delicious flavor. Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Tenders will please both the children and adults. Pair with a simple salad or vegetable and dinner is served!
Looking for a twist on the traditional chicken tenders? These Honey Mustard Chicken Tenders with a delicious honey mustard dipping sauce might just be a new family favorite.
My husband is always skeptical of a lighter (Weight Watchers) dinner, worried it will taste different. However, he’s always surprised as to how flavorful the dishes are — no one would know it was on the healthier side.
So, on that note, I hope you’ll give this delicious-ness a try!
Honey Mustard Chicken Tenders
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Place a wired rack coated with cooking spray in a large jelly-roll pan.
- Combine honey, mustard, and paprika in a shallow bowl, stirring with a whisk. Reserve half of honey mixture in a small bowl to use as a dipping sauce. Stir 2 tablespoons of water into remaining honey mixture to thin.
- Place flour in a shallow bowl. Combine panko and parsley in a second shallow bowl.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Dredge chicken in flour, shaking off excess; dip into thinned honey mixture.
- Dredge in panko mixture, shaking off excess.
- Coat chicken heavily with cooking spray, and place on prepared rack.
- Bake at 450 for 15 minutes. Turn chicken over and cook 8 additional minutes or until done and lightly browned.
- Serve chicken tenders with dipping sauce.
SmartPoints Value per serving: 9