Homemade Muffins that will inspire you to make a batch or two! Great for breakfast, snacks or desserts — you’re sure to find a new favorite recipe.
Homemade Muffin Recipes
Waking up to enjoy a hot cup of coffee and a warm muffin is such a treat. Whether you make a batch of homemade muffins fresh that morning or do some prep work on a Sunday, you can enjoy them all day/week long.
Regardless of when you make them, they can fill a sweet tooth or sometimes a savory one too. A couple of my all-time favorites are listed below (11 and 19).
So, now it’s your turn to pick a recipe or two and head off to the grocery store! Enjoy.
20+ Muffin Recipes
- Lemon Blueberry Muffins via Celebrating Sweets
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Muffins via Live Laugh Rowe
- Gluten Free Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins via What the Fork
- Strawberry Lemon Muffins via Busy Being Jennifer
- Spanish Almond Muffins via Spain on a Fork
- Lemon Blueberry Muffins with Crumb Topping via Tidy Mom
- Vegan Mocha Muffins via I Heart Vegetables
- Healthy Apple Muffins via Kristine’s Kitchen
- Low Carb Double Chocolate Protein Muffins Recipe via Wholesome Yum
- Zucchini Carrot Apple Muffins via The Lean Green Bean
- Blueberry Homemade Muffins via Live Laugh Rowe
- Peach Pecan Muffin Recipe via Organized Island
- Cinnamon Raisin Muffins Recipe via Baked by an Introvert
- Monster Cookie Muffins via This is Not Diet Food
- Peanut Butter Banana Muffins via Kristine’s Kitchen
- Oatmeal Banana Applesauce Muffins via This Mama Loves
- Black Bean Chocolate Fudge Muffins with Vanilla Cashew via Nest and Glow
- Carrot Cake Muffins via Savory Experiments
- Six Week Raisin Bran Muffins via Live Laugh Rowe
- Butter Mochi Cake Muffins via Snixy Kitchen
- Mini Coffee Cake Muffins via Brooklyn Farmgirl
- Double Chocolate Muffins with Raspberries via Baked by an Introvert
- Strawberry Coffee Cake Homemade Muffins via Sugar and Soul
- Whole Wheat Banana Muffins via Baked by an Introvert
Be sure to visit with me here too:
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Google+
Leave a Reply