This Spinach and Bacon Quiche is not only delicious, but a great dish to add to your brunch menu!
Easter is just around the corner. Will you be hosting an Easter Brunch? Yes? Do you know what’s on the menu. Quiche, Hash Brown Casserole, Fruit Salad, Mimosas, and more sound pretty delicious right about now. I love breakfast and brunch is right up there in second place. Foods that can be eaten for breakfast and lunch? Yes, please! So, how about an impossibly easy Easter themed dish to serve up this weekend or over Easter weekend? I think you’ll find this Spinach and Bacon Quiche to fit the bill!
Let’s whip up this quiche recipe using Bisquick and other ingredients you have on hand in your pantry and refrigerator!
Spinach and Bacon Quiche
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups half-n-half
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach packed
- 3 oz jar of Real Bacon Bits
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 1/4 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1/4 cup margarine softened
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- Combine eggs, cream, salt and pepper in a blender or food processor.
- Layer the spinach, bacon and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust, then pour the egg mixture on top.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the egg mixture is set.
- Cut into 8 slices and serve.
Tell me that doesn’t make your mouth water just a tad bit? It is dee-licious! Confession. I’ve never made a crust with Bisquick before, but it was incredibly easy and soooo good! I loved the medley of flavors — who am I kidding? I love quiche!
Care to join me and #getyourbettyon?
Brunch is served! Excuse me while I enjoy some quiche!
Be sure to check these Best Egg Bakes for Easter as well.
Do you keep in touch with Bisquick? You won’t regret it!
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
Care to stay in the loop? I’d love to have you!
Catch me snapping + sharing pictures over on Instagram.
Subscribe to Updates | Like on Facebook | Follow on Pinterest
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Betty Crocker via Burst Media. The opinions and text are all mine