I sometimes forget how convenient the the crock pot can be! I was recently asked to review the new Campbell’s® Slow Cooker Sauces. Being a fan of Campbell’s, I was excited to receive them and give them a try! Wowzer. If you have the meat on hand, these sauces make dinner planning even easier! They’re a great alternative to frozen meals or take out too. I thought I would share the Slow Cooker Hawaiian Pulled Pork I made.
I’ve shared a couple of other recipes using the Boneless Pork Sirloin Tip Roast, they would be the BBQ Carnitas Pork Sandwich and the Slow Cooker Boneless Sirloin Tip Roast. Both amazing dishes — and this will be yet another one to add to your recipe box/book.
Slow Cooker Hawaiian Pulled Pork
- 2-3 lb Boneless Pork Sirloin Tip Roast
- 1 Campbell's Slow Cooker Sauce Hawaiian Luau
- 2 cups rice uncooked
Place roast into slow cooker.
Pour sauce over roast.
Cover slower cooker and cook on low for 8 hours.
Prepare rice according to package instructions.
Shred pork and serve over rice, adding sauce to taste.
You have an amazing dinner that will feed six! For the hubs and I , that left plenty of leftovers… I’ll actually be sharing a delicious sandwich I made using the leftovers soon too!
Campbell’s® Slow Cooker Sauces come in six varieties:
- Tavern Style Pot Roast with Mushrooms and Roasted Garlic
- Apple Bourbon BBQ with Sweet Peppers and Brown Sugar
- Hawaiian Luau with Pineapple, Mango and Bell Peppers
- Sweet Korean BBQ with Roasted Ginger and Sesame
- Mexican Red Chile Taco with Garlic and Bell Peppers
- Moroccan Spiced Stew with Green Olives and Lemon
What do you think? Getting hungry?
Happy slow cooking, friends!