Warmer weather means frozen treats, right? Ummm, YES! This Creamsicle Pie recipe has been calling my name for years. Yes, I said years… and today I’m sharing this deliciousness with YOU!
I think I might have mentioned this before, but one of my wedding showers was a kitchen theme and all the gifts were from Pampered Chef. A very special extra gift my mom and my sister coordinated was having friends and family submit handwritten recipes for a recipe box. So, when I mentioned earlier that this recipe has been calling my name for years, I wasn’t exaggerating. I’m still trying some of the recipes in that box — seven years later. This recipe was given to me by a family friend of my hubby, Jean Ellis. I now wish I had tried it sooner, because it is DEE-LICIOUS and a perfectly refreshing frozen treat as the warmer weather rolls in.
- 1 box .30 oz Orange Sugar Free Jello
- 12 oz. Non-Fat Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 8 oz Fat Free Cool Whip, divided
- 1 low fat Graham Cracker Crust
- Dissolve jello in 1/4 cup of hot water.
- Mix yogurt and cool whip together and add to jello.
- Fill pie crust and chill approximately 2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator, top with cool whip and freeze overnight.
- Serve frozen.*
Looking for some more frozen treats? Let me help!