I love a good sandwich! How about you? I think back to the days that my mom packed my lunches — all the different sandwiches ranging from liverwurst and mustard to peanut butter and jelly. I guess my love for a good sandwich started way back then.
Today they seem to get a little fancier every now and again! A recent fave is the Ham and Arugula Sandwich! I whipped this one together using the new Oscar Meyer Deli Fresh Bold Maple Honey. It was a burst of flavor paired with the arugula and asiago cheese!
- 3-4 oz. Maple Honey Oscar Meyer Deli Fresh Meat
- ⅓ cup arugula
- 1 tablespoon shaved fresh Asiago Cheese
- Light Mayonnaise
- Dijon Mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- Ciabatta Roll (or bread of choice)
- Top one side of bread with ham, arugula, and asiago cheese.
- Mix one teaspoon of light mayonnaise and one teaspoon of Dijon Mustard and spread evenly over second side of bread.
- Sprinkle with fresh pepper, optional.
Good News! If you like this recipe, you can add it to your personal recipe box to make later this week or add the ingredients to your online shopping list to make it tonight! Just click the Save Recipe button above to get started.A quick and easy option for a bold flavored lunch or dinner! I chose to try this Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh lunch meat because it contains no artificial preservatives, no artificial flavors, they’re gluten free and the varieties are at least 97 percent fat free! Delicious and healthy is a win-win! There are four Deli Fresh BOLD flavors: Italian Style Herb Turkey Breast, Chipotle Season Chicken Breast, Cajun Style Turkey Breast and what I used — the Maple Honey Ham. They all sound delicious!
The only question left to ask is what will you make?
A ham and arugula sandwich, maybe?
Or something else delicious? So many mouthwatering options!
Watch out lunch or dinner, here we come! Enjoy.
Linking up to Between Naps on the Front Porch