I love a good sandwich! How about you? I think back to the days that my mom packed my lunches — all the different sandwiches ranging from liverwurst and mustard to peanut butter and jelly. So, I guess my love for a good sandwich started way back then.
Today they seem to get a little fancier every now and again! A recent fave is the Ham and Arugula Sandwich! I whipped this one together using some Oscar Meyer lunch meat, and it truly was a burst of flavor paired with the arugula and asiago cheese!
Flavorful Ham and Arugula Sandwich
|Ham and Arugula Sandwich|| |
- 3-4 oz. Maple Honey Oscar Meyer Deli Fresh Meat
- ⅓ cup arugula
- 1 tablespoon shaved fresh Asiago Cheese
- Light Mayonnaise
- Dijon Mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- Ciabatta Roll (or bread of choice)
- Top one side of bread with ham, arugula, and asiago cheese.
- Mix one teaspoon of light mayonnaise and one teaspoon of Dijon Mustard and spread evenly over second side of bread.
- Sprinkle with fresh pepper, optional.
Maybe you’re looking for a quick and easy option for a bold flavored lunch or dinner! Give this Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh lunch meat a try. Why? It contains no artificial preservatives, no artificial flavors, they’re gluten free and the varieties are at least 97 percent fat free! Delicious and healthy is a win-win! There are four Deli Fresh BOLD flavors: Italian Style Herb Turkey Breast, Chipotle Season Chicken Breast, Cajun Style Turkey Breast and what I used — the Maple Honey Ham. They all sound delicious!
The only question left to ask is what will you make?
A ham and arugula sandwich, maybe?
Or something else delicious? So many mouthwatering options!
Watch out lunch or dinner, here we come! Enjoy.