Chocolate lovers rejoice! This Easy Chocolate Truffle Recipe is for you — and requires only TWO ingredients. Prepare yourself for a sensational treat!
Easy Chocolate Truffle Recipe
I have a mad love for chocolate. Give me all the chocolate and no one gets hurt. Hee-hee.
Over the years, I have collected a gazillion recipes. I would rip recipes from magazines, cut them off of boxes, and keep ads that included them. This truffle recipe happened to be tucked away in a binder I tend to stash a lot of those recipes in. Baker’s Chocolate shared this truffle recipe in an ad back in 2009 in partnership with Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
As I was pulling all of my cookie recipes out to make this year, I happened to stumble across this delicious goodness. So, I thought I would try my hand at making some, especially since I’m a big fan of the both chocolate and cream cheese!
Chocolate truffles are something I’ve never made, so I really didn’t know what to expect. They are a little on the messy side, but easy to make.
Easy Chocolate Truffles Recipe with Cream Cheese
- 2-1/2 packages Baker's Semi-Sweet chocolate 20 squares
- 1 8 oz. package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- Decorations optional
- Melt 8 chocolate squares.
- Beat cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Blend in melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Place wax paper on a baking sheet.
- Shape into 36 balls. Place on waxed paper.
- Melt remaining chocolate.
- Use fork to dip truffles and return to baking sheet.
- Decorate, then refrigerate for 1 hour.
Perfectly decadent! These chocolate truffles won’t disappoint. Take a look at what’s inside…
Leave them plain or add decorations, they can range from sprinkles to crushed peppermint to peanuts and more. Gift them or keep them, either way they are incredibly easy to make and the perfect treat. Enjoy!