Peaches and cake. Need I say more? Yum! This 3-Ingredient Peach Dump Cake is scrumptious. Something so easy that you simply dump the ingredients in a pan and bake is a win-win.
When I shared my Mini Turkey Meatloaves, I also shared my love for family time around the table. Adding dessert to the menu is a great way to extend that time. Don’t you agree? For this recipe, it’s as simple as placing this peach dump cake in the oven while you’re enjoying dinner. Voila!
Peach Dump Cake
- 3 15 oz cans sliced peaches, drained*
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist ™ yellow cake mix
- 1 cup butter melted
- Cool Whip or Vanilla Ice Cream optional
- Heat over to 350º. Spray bottom of 13x9 pan with cooking spray
- Place sliced peaches in pan. Top with dry cake mix (flatten and even out as much as possible), and pour melted butter over top.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until bubbly. Serve warm with cool whip or vanilla ice cream!
If you like dump cakes, you might also enjoy this Pumpkin Dump Cake — one of my all time favorites!