Quick and easy dinners! Doesn’t that sound like perfection? Not every meal has to be complicated. These Mini Turkey Meatloaves followed by a warm Peach Dump Cake make the perfect dinner and dessert pairing that will bring the entire family together.
Family Dinners. Those two words bring back such great memories! Growing up, at the end of each day, my family always gathered around the table to enjoy a homemade meal and conversation. We all know that where there is food, there is usually people connecting close by. For my family, that was around the dinner table each night. I hope you can say the same. Some of those nights even included food fights. Good times!
So, whose hungry? Let’s whip up these delicious Mini Turkey Meatloaves.
Mini Turkey Meatloaves
- 1.25 lb lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick
- 1/4 cup ketchup + 2 tbsp
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- In a medium bowl, mix turkey, onion, Bisquick, egg, ketchup, oregano, salt and pepper. Divide into five equal loaves and place each loaf into a non-stick mini loaf pan.
- In a small cup, mix remaining 2 tbsp ketchup with worcestershire sauce and brush onto each loaf for glaze.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until loaves are no longer pink in center (160º using meat thermometer).
- After baking let it sit for 5 minutes. Serve.
Pair those mini turkey meatloaves with mashed sweet potatoes or a baked potato and salad and dinner is served!
How about extending the family dinner for a few extra, precious moments? After taking out your meatloaf, lower the ovens temperature and place this 3 ingredient Peach Dump Cake in the oven!
A little extra family time with a dish of this Peach Dump Cake will have everyone asking for more. If you love peach cobbler, you’re in for a real treat with this dish. It’s the perfect combination of sweet and crunchy too.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Betty Crocker via Burst Media. The opinions and text are all mine.