I love flowers! Do you know what I love even more? The kinds that never dies, those that are made with paper. Woot! I recently shared my DIY Spider Mums that were a huge hit, so I thought I would shared some of the other lovely DIY Paper Blooms I’ve seen that made me swoon. I’ve added a few of these lovelies to my to-do list too!
25+ DIY PAPER BLOOMS
1. Paper Dogwood Flowers | Martha Stewart
2. Crepe Paper Tulips | Lia Griffith
3. Paper Daisies | craftstylish
4. Spider Mums | live laugh rowe
5. Tissue Paper Carnations | The Mother Huddle
6. Paper Scrap Flowers | Oh Happy Day
7. Giant Crepe Paper Rose | Studio DIY
8. Simple White Paper Flowers | craftstylish
9. Spring Belles | Married to Craft
10. Magnolia Blossoms | Martha Stewart
11. Recycled Paper Flowers | maya made
12. Patriotic Flowers | live laugh rowe
13. Coffee Filter Peonies | The Crafted Sparrow
14. Poppy Paper Flower | Polka Dot Made
15. Rose Bouquets | Lia Griffith
16. Mini Crepe Paper Flowers (for favors) | Oh Happy Day
17. Whimsical Paper Flowers | St. Judes Creations
18. Paper Cala Lilly | Sweet Living
19. Crepe Paper Carnations (boutonnieres or favors) | project wedding
20. Paper Punch Flowers | Inspiration Ave.
21. Flower and Berry Branches | oncewed
22. Crepe Paper Peonies | Freutcake
23. Paper Poppies | Lia Griffith
24 .Crepe Paper Flowers | The Brides Cafe
25. Oversized Wallflowers | MADE
26. Watercolor Flowers | Love Grows Wild
27. Paper Gardenia | Lia Griffith
28. Tissue Paper Flowers | My Fabuless Life
So, what do you say? Are you game to give some paper flower crafting a try?
Don’t forget — these are bouquets that will never die!
Gift them, display them or sell them… so many possibilities!
Oh, if you’re looking for a cute idea to display them too,
check out my DIY Vintage Inspired Mason Jars!
Care to stay in the loop? I’d love to have you!
Catch me snapping + sharing pictures over on Instagram.
Subscribe to Updates | Like on Facebook | Follow on Pinterest
Linking up to Between Naps on the Front Porch