Hello friend! It’s been two weeks, and I couldn’t be more excited to catch up. Buckle up, buttercup — I have a lot to share (haha).
1. On November 20th, Steve and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary! Add the two years of dating and another for our engagement — we’ve been together for 18 years.
I honestly have a hard time wrapping my head around that. It’s wild how time flies! Swoosh.
2. I know it’s been a couple of weeks, but curiosity abounds. How was your Thanksgiving? Ours was lovely. We ate, rested, and laughed while watching The Santa Clause with Tim Allen.
I hope you had a good day with friends and/or family.
3. After Thanksgiving, I once again tested positive for COVID. Four times is a charm, friends. It hit me pretty hard, and I was down a good five days.
I honestly was so happy it only lasted that long. I had it linger for a couple of weeks before. All I know is that COVID deserves a good kick in the butt. 😂😂
4. Thankfully, I finished most of my holiday decorating before getting sick. Woo-hoo. Here is a picture of how I used my red velvet ornaments. I love the combination of greenery and red balls with a candle in the center. 🥰
5. I was excited to finally post the Winter Self-Care Printable this week. It was long overdue, but I was tickled silly when I hit that Publish button. YAY!
6. I was fortunate to attend my mom’s church’s Women’s Wonder Brunch last Saturday. They always do such a lovely job of decorating. It was such a time of refreshing. We sang carols and prayed together. I loved spending time with my mom and sister.
The pastor’s wife spoke, and I was impacted by her words in application to intentionally taking time to Be Still during the hustle and bustle of the holidays.
I’m trying to work on that. I finished most of my Christmas shopping, and I’m trying not to fall into the frazzled category that usually accompanies the holidays.
7. Have you seen Christmas with the Kranks? It’s hysterical. So, there’s a scene where Tim Allen is out looking for Christmas decor, and when he goes to Target, Valentine’s Day goodies are already out. It’s sadly true. Haha.
Regardless of when it comes out — I’m always late to the game and miss out on cute things. How about you? I had some Super Cash from Old Navy to use this past week and decided to peruse their site. Valentine’s Day apparel was under the New and Featured tab.
If you’re anything like me — buy yourself a T-shirt to celebrate the day of love early. Mmmkay? This v-neck heart-printed t-shirt is adorable and priced right. Fits true to size, too.
You’re welcome. LOL
8. I was ecstatic to find out I ranked in the Top 10 of Seint Artists on my team in sales in November. I was so excited!!! There are HUNDREDS of artists on my team.
I worked my tail off, and it paid off. Do me a favor and keep me in mind if and when you want to change your makeup routine. Cream makeup is the BEST, and Seint is clean. I’m here to help! Mmmkay?
Feel free to join my Beauty Group on Facebook too. It’s a great place to learn more without pressure.
9. And in closing, isn’t this the most adorable sweatshirt? Coffee and Christmas Music. My husband said the only thing missing is Hallmark. 😂
Around the Web Christmas Edition:
This Longstay Lip Kit. 💋 (stocking stuffer idea)
These Vintage Inspired Tealight Candle Holders (color options).
This Mulling Spice Recipe – great for gifting!
This Balsam and Berry Candle (smells fantastic).
Did you see these on the Hallmark show Mrs. Christmas Comes to Town?
This Pink Lady Punch Recipe.
28 Mini Christmas Desserts with BIG Flavor.
This Peppermint Bark Recipe.
These Corn Flakes Wreaths Recipe.
Pssst. Enjoying the content? Buying me a coffee or two occasionally is a fabulous way to support all my hard work and the content I provide. Thank YOU!