We were in the 80’s this past weekend. I stayed indoors — in the air conditioning. However, it didn’t’ matter, because I was working in the kitchen and photographing projects, so I was hot-hot-hot. I think it’s safe to say that summer is on it’s way! Anywho, I needed something cool and refreshing. I decided to give this Weight Watchers Strawberry Lemonade Cooler a try. Holy yum, friends!
I got an e-mail the other day from a local farm that strawberry picking season is only a couple of weeks away. Woo-Hoo! Strawberry season is a favorite of mine. There is nothing like fresh, ripe strawberries! Plus, there are so many delicious recipes — desserts, smoothies, sauces and, of course, drinks. I hope you’ll give this Strawberry Lemonade Cooler a try. It’s Weight Watchers friendly — with 0 SmartPoints Value, you really can’t go wrong!
Let’s take a look at how easy this non-alcoholic cooler is to whip up!
Strawberry Lemonade Cooler
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 0.3 ounce tube pink lemonade-flavored sugar-free drink mix
- 3 cups sparkling water chilled
- Place first 3 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth.
- Fill ice-filled glass half full with mixture and the rest of the glass with sparkling water.
- Serve immediately.
If you whip up a batch, be sure to let me know what you think! Looking for some more strawberry inspiration? Check out these delicious Strawberry Dessert Recipes too!