There’s no denying that fall is here. The leaves in our yard have already started changing and the weather is cooler, but we can still sneak outside without being too bundled up. Always at the top of my list: buying mums. Filling my front porch with mums, the burgundy and yellows add such vibrant fall color to my porch.
That’s why I was delighted when Grove Collaborative sent me both of my fall favorites: Mrs. Meyer’s seasonal scents in Apple Cider and Mum! I’ll tell you why I’m so smitten with it — and how you can get it for FREE.
Mrs. Meyer’s Mum scent reminds me of the first whiff of autumn when I open my front door. It’s floral and warm, just perfect for bringing some of the outdoors in.
Imagine fresh cider at the orchard — that’s what the Apple Cider scent smells like. It’s crisp and a little spicy, and makes those days where we’re cooped up inside feel much more cozy. Makes me want to make some Apple Crisp!
One of my favorite things about Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap and dish soap is that they come in matching scents, so I can coordinate my whole kitchen. I love that the soaps are thick and rich, since my hands are extra dry this time of year. All the products are earth-friendly and non-toxic, so I can feel good about using them in our home.
The set also includes a Grove Collaborative kitchen towel. I should warn you that I’m obsessed with these! I keep a stack of them in a drawer to dry piles of dishes and soak up messes, then toss them in the wash when I’m done. They hold up beautifully and don’t shrink in the dryer.
Grove Collaborative is brand new to me, but I am in love — which is why I’m sharing this with you. It’s a subscription service that makes creating a healthy, beautiful home effortless and affordable. When you sign up, they’ll ask a few questions to find your favorite products (and recommend new ones you’ll love). They’ve hand-selected the best natural products and they’ll deliver them (carbon offset) right to your doorstep, on your schedule.
If you’re a new subscriber, you can get the set for FREE + free shipping with your first order when you use my link. You’ll get:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s fall seasonal hand soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s fall seasonal dish soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s fall seasonal multi-surface spray
- Free Grove Collaborative kitchen towel
- Free 60 Day VIP trial
To receive the offer, your order needs to total $20. You can choose any combination of products, but here are a few I recommend:
- Grove Collaborative 70+ hour all natural soy candle $12.95
- Grove Collaborative walnut scrubber sponges $3.95
- Yes To Coconut protecting hand and cuticle cream $5.99
Grove really knows how to take care of their customers. If you already use and love Grove like I do, you can get the set for 50% off. That’s a steal! I’m also a VIP member, which means I get free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales, and personal service. Don’t forget to sign up for the free 60 day VIP trial when you check out!
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative. You will receive the Mrs. Meyer’s offer for FREE when you sign up!
- Answer 4 quick questions about your home that Grove Collaborative will then use to customize your first basket — this takes under 30 seconds!
- Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items. (Seriously, this is the hardest part — so many great choices!)
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order
Additional Savings Tip: Once you’ve submitted your Grove order, be sure to sign up for the free 60 day VIP trial. You’ll get free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales, and personal service.
Quick re-cap: New to Grove? Sign up and get a free gift plus free shipping with a $20 purchase. Current Grove member? Make a purchase and receive the gift set at 50% off (HUGE savings). Like I mentioned earlier, there is a limited number of gift sets — so ORDER TODAY!