This Slow Cooker Boneless Sirloin Tip Roast is not only easy to make, but packed with flavor!
What do you think of when you think of comfort food? I think of a lot of things, but my mom’s home cooked meals take me on a stroll down memory lane. One particular meal that was popular on a Sunday after church was a slow cooked roast paired with mashed potatoes, corn and warm rolls. One hundred percent pure comfort!
Now that I’m grown and living thousands of miles away from my mom, the responsibility of preparing those comfort meals is mine. Today I thought I would share one of those recipes using pork!
Why? Well, it’s Porktober and I’m partnering with the National Pork Board to share a mouthwatering recipe using Costco’s Boneless Sirloin Tip Roast. It’s an intensely flavorful pork cut and it’s available only through Costco. If you’re preparing to feed a crowd any time soon, the sirloin tip roast is ideal! Now for the recipe…
Slow Cooker Boneless Pork Sirloin Tip Roast
- 2-3 lb Boneless Pork Sirloin Tip Roast
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Medium Sliced Onion
- Packet of Dry Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 2-3 Carrots Peeled and Cut (lengthwise)
- 3/4 cup water
- Potatoes optional
- Place water in slower cooker.
- Pat meat dry and rub with oil.
- Place boneless pork sirloin tip roast in slow cooker.
- Pour dry onion soup mix and garlic powder over roast.
- Add carrots, onions and potatoes.
- Set on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Remove from slow cooker, slice and serve.
We paired ours with lumpy red mashed potatoes and freshly steamed green beans. Absolutely delicious. I won’t even tell you what I whipped up for dessert. Mmmmm.
Be sure to check out my other pork recipe too, the BBQ Carnitas Pork Sandwich.