Hello Live Laugh Rowe readers. It is Aniko from Place Of My Taste and I am so honored that Kelly shared her space with me today. I brought a very easy recipe to share: Roasted Sweet Potato Fries. I am a mother of two sweet little boys and when it comes to dinner I have to make sure that I make my little munchkins happy. They love french fries and to be quite honest, I do too.
When I make Roasted Sweet Potato Fries I usually tell them that “Tonight’s dinner is yellow french fries“ and they think it is so cool to have yellow french fries (smile). Sweet potatoes are super delicious and very healthy too. I love the sweetness and texture of them. This easy side dish can be made in about 20-25 minutes in the oven while you get other things done around the house.
I like to use olive oil and any spice that I have at home. I also like to sprinkle them with a little bit of cinnamon too to make the taste more interesting.
Roasted Sweet Potato Fries
- 3 medium sweet potatoes sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Herbs spices of your choice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven for 425 F.
- Wash and slice sweet potatoes.
- Place them on a cooking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Mix together olive oil and herbs that you are using ( my favorite is parsley, oregano or theme and a hint of cinnamon) and coat the fries with your mixture.
- Bake potato fries for about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
I hope you will love these sweet potato fries as much as we do! For other great recipes and projects hop over to Place Of My Taste. Have a lovely day!