Thank you Sara Lee Desserts. Click here for more deliciously easy recipe ideas.
Dessert lovers, rejoice! Today I have a special treat for you and it’s an easy semi-homemade dessert,Peach Pound Cake Parfaits. The whipped cream, pound cake and warm peaches are totally amazing. This dessert is not only easy to create, but it requires ingredients that you most likely already have in your kitchen.
Serioulsy, who doesn’t love a sweet treat? Well, guess what? Sara Lee frozen desserts are there to aid you in planning your dinner parties and help make any occasion simpler and more special! I love that they’re made with real, quality ingredients that can be enjoyed simply ‘as-is’ or you can easily customize them with your favorite ingredients!
We can all use some time-savings solutions these days! An amazing example of a yummy and easy customized dish are these Peach Pound Cake Parfaits.
Peach Pound Cake Parfaits
For the Peaches:
- 2 15 oz cans sliced peaches in water
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
For the Cream:
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 Sara Lee Family Size Pound Cake
- Cut pound cake into cubes (the size of the cubes will depend on what you serve the parfait in). Set aside.
- Drain peaches and cut into pieces. Place in pan over medium heat. Add brown sugar and dash of cinnamon and allow to simmer 5-10 minutes. Drain any extra liquid and set aside in a bowl.
- Combine heavy cream, honey, vanilla and powdered sugar into bowl. Beat on low speed until frothy then increase the speed to medium high and beat until the cream forms medium peaks.
- Layer pound cake, peaches, and cream topping in dessert glasses. Serve immediately.
As you can see, keeping Sara Lee Cheesecake or Pound Cake in your freezer is seriously the perfect way to be prepared for easy entertaining at any time! Just thaw and serve! Sara Lee dessert products are conveniently located in the frozen food section of your local Walmart store:
– Sara Lee Original Cream Classic Cheesecake
– Sara Lee Original Cream Cherry Cheesecake
– Sara Lee All-Butter Pound Cake—Family Size
What is your favorite way to customize a Sara Lee frozen dessert? Let me know in the comments! Be sure to follow Sara Lee on Facebook for additional tips and tricks on how to make dessert #UniquelyYours.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Sara Lee. The opinions and text are all mine.