This post is sponsored by PartSelect. The giveaway is not at all affiliated with Live Laugh Rowe.
Attention Bloggy friends!
Do you own a KitchenAid?
How about a hand-painted one?
Todays your lucky day — you can have your cake and eat it, too. PartSelect.com is giving away three extra-special 5-Quart KitchenAid Mixers to three lucky bloggers! Each mixer has been custom-designed and hand-painted by Nicole Dinardo, of Un Amore Custom Designs! I am swooning over the black and floral — it has a vintage vibe.
In order to qualify for PartSelect’s Custom KitchenAid Mixer Giveaway*, bloggers must submit a valid entry, which is really as easy as pie, just be sure that you meet the following requirements:
-Post uses one of the (5) approved blogging topics below:
- Do you come from a long lineage of KitchenAid Mixer users? Tap into your nostalgic side and tell us about your favorite mixer-related childhood memories!
- Do you long for a dishwasher? A double oven? Beyond a KitchenAid Mixer, tell us about your top three dream kitchen appliances!
- Homemade pasta? Homemade ice cream? A four-course meal? Tell us about the most creative meal you’d make, if you owned every attachment for your KitchenAid Mixer!
- Have you taken on a tough DIY task. Tell us about your most empowering DIY moment!
- Baking soda’s versatile, but the KitchenAid Mixer can truly do it all. Tell us about your surprising, secret-until-now ingredient that can do it all, and how you’ve been using it!
-Post must be at least 300 words and unique.
–One entry per blog domain.
-Submit all entries to: contests@partselect .com
-Entries must include the URL of the contest post, as well as entrant’s name, city and preferred e-mail for contact. If no preferred e-mail is given, PartSelect will assume the e-mail provided during entry is the preferred e-mail for contact.
-Entry must be received by 11:59pm EST on July 1st, 2014.
Which one do you hope to win? Black Floral, Yellow or Leopard print?
Be sure to visit with PartSelect for additional details. Good luck!