This post is sponsored by PartSelect. The giveaway is not at all affiliated with Live Laugh Rowe.
Attention Bloggy friends!
Do you own a KitchenAid?
How about a hand-painted one?
Todays your lucky day — you can have your cake and eat it, too. PartSelect.com is giving away three extra-special 5-Quart KitchenAid Mixers to three lucky bloggers! Each mixer has been custom-designed and hand-painted by Nicole Dinardo, of Un Amore Custom Designs! I am swooning over the black and floral — it has a vintage vibe.
Did I spark your interest?
Well, here’s the deets…
In order to qualify for PartSelect’s Custom KitchenAid Mixer Giveaway*, bloggers must submit a valid entry, which is really as easy as pie, just be sure that you meet the following requirements:
-Post uses one of the (5) approved blogging topics below:
- Do you come from a long lineage of KitchenAid Mixer users? Tap into your nostalgic side and tell us about your favorite mixer-related childhood memories!
- Do you long for a dishwasher? A double oven? Beyond a KitchenAid Mixer, tell us about your top three dream kitchen appliances!
- Homemade pasta? Homemade ice cream? A four-course meal? Tell us about the most creative meal you’d make, if you owned every attachment for your KitchenAid Mixer!
- Have you taken on a tough DIY task. Tell us about your most empowering DIY moment!
- Baking soda’s versatile, but the KitchenAid Mixer can truly do it all. Tell us about your surprising, secret-until-now ingredient that can do it all, and how you’ve been using it!
-Post must be at least 300 words and unique.
–One entry per blog domain.
-Submit all entries to: contests@partselect .com
-Entries must include the URL of the contest post, as well as entrant’s name, city and preferred e-mail for contact. If no preferred e-mail is given, PartSelect will assume the e-mail provided during entry is the preferred e-mail for contact.
-Entry must be received by 11:59pm EST on July 1st, 2014.
Which one do you hope to win? Black Floral, Yellow or Leopard print?
Be sure to visit with PartSelect for additional details. Good luck!
Care to stay in the loop? I’d love to have you!
Catch me snapping + sharing pictures over on Instagram.
Subscribe to Updates | Like on Facebook | Follow on Pinterest
Leave a Reply