Comfort food at it’s finest! This One-Pot Chicken Pot Pie won’t disappoint with creamy chicken filling and flaky biscuits.
Sentimental and nostalgic seems to be a common topic around my home lately. With my parents official retirement this past weekend, we did a lot or reminiscing.
Home makes me feel all kinds of warm and cozy. If I compared a food to that same feeling, I would have to go with a delicious Chicken Pot Pie. Whether it’s easy, hard, made in a skillet or a microwave — it truly is pure comfort food.
I gave this recipe a try using one of my new Copper Chef pans (yes, the As Seen on TV pans). My husband has been dying to try these and they didn’t disappoint. I love the square pan! This pan is unique, and honestly, does it all. It can replace your stock pot, rice cooker, baking pan, frying pan, wok, and roasting pan. Yes, please!
Copper Chef Cookware™ features Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Technology so NOTHING sticks to the pan! The Innovative Stainless Steel Induction Technology distributes heat rapidly to all four corners of the pan for even cooking every time. The non-stick feature is amazing, everything slides out like butter! And last but not least, they work in the oven and on all stovetops.
|Chicken Pot Pie|| |
- 1 (23 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 3 chicken breasts, diced
- 4 red potatoes, cubed (approximately 3 cups)
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped (approximately 1 cup)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tube of biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 1½ teaspoons parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Slightly cook diced chicken, remove from pan and set aside. The chicken will finish cooking through while simmering.
- Combine the cream and soup together in pan and cook over medium heat (I used The Copper Chef™ 9-1/2" Square Pan.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except for the biscuit.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Place the biscuits on top.
- Place the pan in the oven and cook until biscuits are golden.