Oh happy day! Today we’re going to have some fun with one of my besties in the kitchen when it comes to baking, Betty — Betty Crocker! Do you know her? You do? Well, yahooooo! She makes baking less stressful and easy peasy! Love it. I was recently thinking about birthdays and thought of a fun way to kick start the day! Whether you serve them for breakfast or a mid-morning snack, these magical birthday cupcakes are super fun — and I’m providing a cute printable to accompany them!
Oh, don’t forget to save your favorite recipes to your personal recipe box with the button on all of my recipes! Create a Meal Plan out of your favorite recipes and the ingredients will automatically be added to your own Grocery Shopping List!
Magical Birthday Cupcakes
- 1 box yellow Betty Crocker cake mix with pudding
- Water extra virgin olive oil, and eggs for cake mix (see box)
- 1 container Betty Crocker vanilla creamy ready-to-spread frosting
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups Lucky Charms® cereal
- Green edible glitter or sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350 F (325 F for dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cups in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for 24 cupcakes*, using water, extra virgin olive oil and eggs. Cool in pans 10 minutes. Remove from Pans to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Frost cupcakes with frosting. Sprinkle with glitter or sprinkles. Top each cupcake with 1 tablespoon of cereal.
- Store cupcakes loosely covered
How about serving these up with a matching and cute printable?
Keep in touch with Betty Crocker too:
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram