What dishes come to mind when you hear the words comfort food? Pizza? Hamburgers? Pasta? Your favorite dessert? A lot of my favorite dishes come to mind and quiche is towards the top. My mom made lots of quiches when we were growing up — and, well, those recipes have to stay in the family! I have quite a few and I can’t seem to keep track of what ones I’ve made or not — I mean, they’re all dee-lish. Recently, I partnered with Kraft and made this Hamburger Quiche and apparently I hadn’t mad this one yet. My husband flipped! He took leftovers to work the next day and text me, “I could eat quiche every day!” Ha! Of course I was glowing. We always like to hear that our meals are “family approved.” So, today I’m sharing this family favorite that I’ve been enjoying for years: Hamburger Quiche.
- 1 9" " Pie Shell
- 1/2 lb. Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip® Dressing
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk
- 1 tbsp Parsley
- 3 Eggs
- 1-1/2 cups Kraft® Sharp Cheddar cheese grated
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- Salt and Papper to taste
- Brown meat and pour off excess fat.
- Add Miracle Whip, whole milk, parsley and eggs. Mix until smooth.
- Add grated cheese, onion and salt/pepper.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes (or until knife inserted comes out clean)
You can’t beat a delicious quick weeknight meal like this! Actually, you might want to make two, as I’m sure this Hamburger Quiche will have the family coming back for seconds!