It’s salad season! I don’t know about you, but as the warmer temperature roll in, I tend to lean towards a delicious, hearty salad. This Fresh Spinach Salad is packed with fruits, chicken and vegetables!
We’ve already hit some 80 degree temperatures here in St. Louis! I pulled out some shorts and turned on the air conditioning. Summer is knocking on our door. Are you ready?
I’m usually not a huge fan of the heat, but this year I was ready. Maybe it’s because we leave for St. Maarten in less than 3 weeks. Eeeks! I enjoy drinking a lot more cold tea, ice cream, fresh fruits and more!
The sweet fruits paired with the sweet pepper and chicken makes this Fresh Spinach Salad a hearty dish for either lunch or dinner. It’s a meal that is super easy to pull together too — you can’t beat that.
Fresh Spinach Salad
- 4 cups Spinach
- 4 oz. Chicken diced
- 6 Cherry Tomatoes cut in quarters
- ½ Asian Apple/Pear chopped
- 1/3 cup Blueberries fresh
- 1/3 cup Orange or Red Pepper chopped
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic Glaze Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Place clean and dried spinach in a large bowl.
- Top with the chicken, fruits and vegetables.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the balsamic glaze and oil. Mix well.
- Pour over the salad and toss all ingredients until well combined.
A perfect summer salad packed with flavor! Let’s grab a fork and dig in.
Be sure to visit with me here too:
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter |Google+
Linking up to Between Naps on the Porch
Leave a Reply