Have you ever been wrapping your gifts or writing your cards when you remember that you were supposed to have a gift for Miss Smith or Joan or the workplace holiday party?!? You’re grateful that you had a couple of extra gift cards, but how will you ‘present’ it? GULP. This Black Gingham Printable Pillow Box will do the trick –simple and festive!
I love wrapping gifts creatively and differently. Sometimes, with Christmas, the task becomes daunting and you let the boring wrapping habits kick in. However, you can add a little extra love with a homemade pillow box!
With a little ribbon or festive sticker, you can’t fall into the boring or ugly wrapping category. And these little boxes fit perfectly into a stocking too. The pictured Santa seals are from Nanticoke Lane.
Let’s grab a few supplies and whip up a few printable pillow boxes, shall we?
Instructions for Assembling Pillow Boxes:
- Print pillow box on white cardstock (or take the printable to your local office store for printing).
- Cut out the template. Carefully cut along the outline of the box. Try to leave very little to no white border.
- Score along the curved lines at the top and bottom, and fold the two long edges. You can use a folding bone or scissors to lightly score. Please note that if you use something with a sharper edge, be sure you don’t cut through the paper.
- Glue or tape the tab to the opposite side of the box.
- Fold down the flaps to make your box a pillow. Add gift card or treats!
*Please Note: All printables and downloads designed by Live Laugh Rowe are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Please do not alter the file or claim it as your own. This file is not intended for resale, nor are the printed versions of this file.
Of course I styled these for Christmas, but they can be used year round! Add a little orange ribbon for Halloween or ribbon with the birth month color for your friends. Those special little touches go a long way and are often not forgotten. Right?!?