This post is sponsored by NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
If you enjoy an easy cookie recipe that will have your family coming back for seconds, you are in for a real treat today! This speed scratch recipe will having you baking to impress. White Chocolate Dipped Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
|White Chocolate Dipped Oatmeal Raisin Cookies|| |
- Heat oven to 325.
- Place chopped pecans in a bowl. Roll each cookie in pecans and form into a ball.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies according to package directions. Cool completely.
- In small microwavable bowl, melt chocolate chips (according to package directions) until melted.
- Dip half of each cookie into melted chocolate.
- Place on wax paper (to dry) and sprinkle with chopped cranberries.
- Serve and Enjoy!
The shining stars of this recipe are the NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE Refrigerated Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
Friends, these are sooo delicious! Homemade taste full of raisins in the convenience of a refrigerated cookie dough that you can keep on hand for instant gratification. With two dozen in each package, you’re ready to fill a few tummies with a sweet treat in no time!