Going to start a Five Things Friday post… that leaves the creativity window wide open each Friday. Kind of excited about trying this. So, here we go:
Five things I’m looking forward to this weekend:
1) Dinner at The Drunken Fish with the Yoders and my sister tonight. Love, love, love this sushi joint…. Catching up with friends over california rolls and edamame — what’s not to look forward to!
2) Sunday. I look forward to sunday morning services. It’s always a time of refreshing for me, but I’m also secretly hoping that Pastor Jared is back — missed his preaching the past couple of weeks. I’m also looking forward to watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition on Sunday night. I went to Central Bible College with the Carmen (the wife of the family chosen) and I’m dear friends with her sister, Nancy. Grab your tissues and join me in the watching the Simpson Family at 8/7 c.
3) Assisting my sister with an engagement photo session down in the city tomorrow afternoon. I always enjoy meeting new people and helping my sister out as her business is growing.
4) Spending time with my hubby. Weekends are precious when our schedules take us in a million different directions throughout the week. We’ll see what memories we can make together this weekend.
5) I started a diet this past week — and lost a pound. Let me tell you, I celebrate in ANY loss. I picked a terrible week to start (use your womanly imagination), but lost a pound nonetheless. Anywho, all that to say that I usually enjoy one ‘cheat’ meal on the weekends, especially if there has been a loss. Not exactly sure what I will do, but I’m thinking of using the Coldstone Creamery coupon I got and enjoy a Peanut Butter Cup Perfection (minus the fudge, substituted with extra peanut butter). YUM!!