I love crafting with paper — and paper doilies are no exception! How about you? Have you ever crafted with paper doilies? There are soooo many different ways to put them to good use, from packaging to favors to chandeliers! I hope these 25+ Doily Craft Ideas inspire you to pick up some doilies this weekend and go wild (wink).
25+ Paper Doily Craft Ideas
1. Floral Pennants Creative Gift Wrap via Live Laugh Rowe
2. Adventure Notebook via Mod Podge Rocks
3. Paper Doily Gift Packaging via ATM
4. Cupcake Wrappers Made from Doilies via Intimate Weddings
5. Heart Doily Poms via Aesthetic Nest
6. Paper Doily Trees in a Forest via Ouiouioui Studio
7. Rustic Grapevine Wreath with Charming Paper Doily Flowers via Hostess with the Mostess
8. DIY Cute Mini Umbrella with Paper Doily via Fab Art DIY
9. Simple Wrapping Ideas with Herbs and Paper Doilies via Blue, Purple and Scarlett
10. Embroidered Paper Doilies via Crescendoh
11. Party Jars via For Home & Garden
12. Doily-Wrapped Ice Cream Cones via Sugar and Soul
13. Paper Doily Decoupaged Bottles via Craftiments
14. Paper Doily Wreath via Live Laugh Rowe
15. DIY Doily Chandelier via Martha Stewart Weddings
16. DIY Paper Doily Hanging Baskets via Colin Cowie Weddings
17. DIY Paper Doily Flowers via Popper & Mimi
18. Rustic Place Cards via Something Turquoise
19. DIY Paper Lace Doily Lanterns via Ruffled
20. Doily Wedding Program Fans via Heart. Love. Always.
21. DIY Paper Doily Envelopes via Ruffled
22. DIY Snowflake Books via Live Love DIY
23. How to Dye Doilies via Play. Party. Plan.
24. Rustic Favor Bags via Happy Wedd
25. Doily Stirring Sticks via Weedbook
26. DIY Doily Garland via Cake Events + Design
27. Suspended Doily Flowers via With 10 Small Fingers
28. DIY Doily Cones via Heartmade
29. DIY Doily Charger Menu via Marry Me Tampa Bay
30. Paper Doily Silverware Wraps via My So-Called Life
Ready to buy some paper doilies (aff) and create something fun? Have some non-paper doilies on hand? You might want to make these doily bowls! If you make anything, feel free to share with us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram — just use #livelaughrowe. I’d love to see your creations!