Happy Friday! With the weekends comes some extra socializing or entertaining, right? Maybe you’ll be hosting the Sunday dinner or attending a church pot luck. Being raised in a pastors home, my mom was quite the entertainer and served up some delicious dishes. One of my all time favorites when we were entertaining a crowd was meatball subs. I would have to say that they are still one of my faves, even if I don’t eat them very often.
Well, friends — I have a fantastic recipe to share with you today. So simple, it will take you about 30 minutes to make and so savory that you’re sure to have your family and friends coming back for more! Prepare yourself for the tastiest Sweet BBQ Meatballs you could imagine using the KC Masterpiece® Kansas City Classic barbecue sauce, a limited-edition anniversary sauce to celebrate the brands 35th anniversary. The sauce combined with a few other ingredients made for a perfectly delectable dish!
You most likely have most of these ingredients in your pantry and/or refrigerator. 10-15 minutes prep and 16 minutes in the oven, you’ll be ready to go! They taste so good, your guests will think you slaved in the kitchen all day!
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 package (6 oz) stuffing chicken mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups KC Masterpiece Kansas City Classic barbecue sauce
- 1 can (14 oz) jellied cranberry sauce
- 4 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. honey
- Heat oven to 400.
- Line two large pans with foil, spray with cooking spray.
- Mix meat, stuffing mix, water and eggs until well blended.
- Shape into 45-50 (1-1/2 inch) meatballs and place in prepared pans. Bake for 16 minutes (or until done).
- Meanwhile, bring barbecue sauce, cranberry sauce, brown sugar and honey to boil in a large saucepan on medium heat, stirring as necessary.
- Add meatballs to sauce; stir to evenly coat.
Good News! If you like this recipe, you can add it to your personal recipe box to make later this week or add the ingredients to your online shopping list to make it tonight! Just click the Save Recipe button above to get started.
Don’t need such a large batch? It’s super easy to cut this recipe in half. These meatballs are also great for freezing! Simply pack the cooled meatballs loosely in resealable freezer bags. Just be sure to lay the bags flat in the freezer so that the meatballs freeze individually.
KC Masterpiece® barbecue sauce has been delivering authentic barbecue taste and creating culinary masterpieces for 35 years. For more recipe ideas, tips and tricks visit www.KCMasterpiece.com.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of KC Masterpiece®. The opinions and text are all mine.