Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup
Looking for a delicious Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe? Look no further! This simple recipe is flavorful, hearty and comforting.
- 2 cans 13 oz. Drained Member's Mark Chicken Breast
- 7 cups of water
- 1 can Family Size Cream of Chicken Soup (22.6 oz)
- 8 cubes Chicken Bouillon
- 1 cup chopped celery (approximately 2 sticks)
- 1 cup chopped carrots (approximately 2-3 sticks)
- 4 cups Cooked Egg Noodles
Combine chicken, water, soup, bouillon cubes, celery and carrots in the crockpot. Shred the chicken, if desired.
Cook on high for 2-1/2 hours or on low for approximately 4 hours.
While soup and vegetables simmer, cook egg noodles according to package instructions. Add noodles to crockpot before serving.